GreenBlenz Compost is an organic material that is an excellent soil amendment or mulch. GreenBlenz Compost is dark brown and has a soil-like, earthy smell. We create GreenBlenz Compost by blending recycled organics such as yard trimmings, food residuals and manures in proper ratios to create high quality soil amendments. GreenBlenz compost is developed in a three-stage process:
- Aerated Static Pile (ASP) Composting – Organics are composted under carefully controlled conditions using our state-of-the-art Aerated Static Pile (ASP) Composting System. This computer controlled process includes high temperatures and high oxygen levels to sanitize the compost, eliminate weed seeds, and initially stabilize the compost.
- Stabilization - The compost is mixed, mechanically aerated and watered in a Trapezoidal Mass Bed Composting System to further stabilize the compost.
- Curing - The compost is cured to ensure you receive the highest quality compost available.
Benefits of Compost
- Significantly contributes to waste reduction.
- Increases soil organic matter.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers.
- Promotes higher yields of crops.
- Reduces Greenhouse Gases.
- Reduces the need for water, fertilizers, and pesticides.
- Is a local sustainable solution.
To learn more about the benefits of composting visit…