GreenBlenz Compost is an organic material that is an excellent soil amendment or mulch. GreenBlenz Compost is dark brown and has a soil-like, earthy smell. We create GreenBlenz Compost by blending recycled organics such as yard trimmings, food residuals in proper ratios to create high quality soil amendments. GreenBlenz compost is developed in a three-stage process:
- Aerated Static Pile (ASP) Composting – Organics are composted under carefully controlled conditions using our state-of-the-art Aerated Static Pile (ASP) Composting System. This computer controlled process includes high temperatures and high oxygen levels to sanitize the compost, eliminate weed seeds, and initially stabilize the compost.
- Stabilization - The compost is mixed, mechanically aerated and watered in a Trapezoidal Mass Bed Composting System to further stabilize the compost.
- Curing - The compost is cured to ensure you receive the highest quality compost available.
Benefits of Compost
- Significantly contributes to waste reduction.
- Increases soil organic matter.
- Reduces or eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers.
- Promotes higher yields of crops.
- Reduces Greenhouse Gases.
- Reduces the need for water, fertilizers, and pesticides.
- Is a local sustainable solution.
To learn more about the benefits of composting visit…